Once a year, Cucina Wine Bar sets aside a night for the ladies. That night is this Saturday! Hosted by Vine Lore, the night will feature wines made by some of our favorite female winemakers paired with stunning offerings by Cucina Chef Joey Feran.
Bring a friend and join us as we sip, nosh and mingle.
Saturday, June 23rd, 6:00 p.m.
$105 – Dinner and wine pairing
Reservations – 801-322-3055
gruet blanc de noir
smoked onion tostada |green prickly pear caviar
anchovy-tomato pate |romesco |grilled bread |tarragon |almond feuilletine
noelia bebelia albarino
baked goat cheese |blood orange honey |lemon thyme |macadamia nut |pea sprout
wapiti elk loin tartar |toasted mustard |fried sourdough|black currant gastrique |quail egg
larchago rioja reserva
wild morels coq au vin |filet mignon |truffle potato |maple mountain brie |garlic oil
matcha tea tartlet |passion fruit crispies |grilled papaya coulis |kiwi |dragon fruit
chef joey ferran
* Best breakfast in Salt Lake City
* Best Japanese restaurant SLC
* Best Mexican Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Best restaurants SLC downtown
* Best sandwiches in Salt Lake City
* Brunch in Salt Lake City.
* Best fine dining in Salt Lake City
* Drive through restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Food delivery Salt Lake City
* Italian Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Late night restaurants SLC
* Most romantic restaurants in Salt Lake City.
* New restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Restaurants open Sunday in Salt Lake
* Restaurant review list
* SLC Food Blogs
* Sandy Utah restaurants
* Sugar House restaurants
* Things to do in Salt Lake City
* Utah liquor laws
* Unique restaurants in Salt Lake City