Join Cliff Dining Pub in Draper for an exclusive wine event. Jimmy Santangelo, owner of Wine Academy of Utah, will be hosting a wine pairing and tasting with a specially crafted menu created by head chefs Rene Negron and Magdiel Zamorano. This event includes access to a welcome reception, with a three-course dinner and dessert pairing.
Celebrate your farewell to summer with great wines and one of our epic Cliff sunsets!
Note: This event is part of the Salt Lake Area Restaurant Association’s 2018 Food And Wine Festival. The multi event festival runs September 11th-16th. Choose from wine maker dinners, cooking classes, cocktail experiences, beer tastings, and much, much more. Check our events calendar for a complete listing of these events and more.
* Best breakfast in Salt Lake City
* Best Japanese restaurant SLC
* Best Mexican Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Best restaurants SLC downtown
* Best sandwiches in Salt Lake City
* Brunch in Salt Lake City.
* Best fine dining in Salt Lake City
* Drive through restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Food delivery Salt Lake City
* Italian Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Late night restaurants SLC
* Most romantic restaurants in Salt Lake City.
* New restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Restaurants open Sunday in Salt Lake
* Restaurant review list
* SLC Food Blogs
* Sandy Utah restaurants
* Sugar House restaurants
* Things to do in Salt Lake City
* Utah liquor laws
* Unique restaurants in Salt Lake City