- This event has passed.
Church & State is putting it all on the table with a Salt Lake City centric FOOD & RESTAURANT PANEL with specials of the house/hive – Pago, Laziz Kitchen, Tradition, Chip Cookies, and Caputo’s Deli.
Food concepts like farm to table, communal dining, comfort food, and cowboy cooking are trends Salt Lake culinary consumers can digest. When you talk plant-based proteins, ‘fine-casual’, uncommon herbs, the 4th meal, transparency, and um… functional mushrooms, we may need a course on changes to the menu.
Join some of the finest foodies our city has to offer as they discuss their businesses, food concept/approach, culinary creativity, menu layout, and commitment to Salt Lake City’s cuisine scene.
Go beyond the influence of Instagram when you pick a dish, and learn how these Utah foodies pioneer some of the country’s most palatable
* Best breakfast in Salt Lake City
* Best Japanese restaurant SLC
* Best Mexican Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Best restaurants SLC downtown
* Best sandwiches in Salt Lake City
* Brunch in Salt Lake City.
* Best fine dining in Salt Lake City
* Drive through restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Food delivery Salt Lake City
* Italian Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Late night restaurants SLC
* Most romantic restaurants in Salt Lake City.
* New restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Restaurants open Sunday in Salt Lake
* Restaurant review list
* SLC Food Blogs
* Sandy Utah restaurants
* Sugar House restaurants
* Things to do in Salt Lake City
* Utah liquor laws
* Unique restaurants in Salt Lake City