- This event has passed.
Salt Lake Magazine 2018 Dining Awards
February 20 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$100
Listen up, Utah food lovers! Salt Lake magazine is offering a limited number of public admission tickets to the most exclusive food event of the year. Come sip champagne and rub elbows with Utah’s most accomplished chefs, restaurateurs and foodies. Be among the first to get to know this year’s winners before they are published in our magazine. Enjoy selected wines, beer from Squatter and Wasatch brewery and a lavish buffet from Cuisine Unlimited.
For 25 years, Salt Lake magazine’s Dining Awards have been the most coveted dining distinction in Utah. The awards have always been presented at an invitation-only gala event attended by many of the most notable chefs and foodies in the state. For the second year in a row, a very limited number of tickets are being made available to the public. Don’t miss this opportunity to attend one of the most exciting and exclusive events of the year!
● A cutting-edge menu by Cuisine Unlimited including:
Bone Marrow Croquettes
Endive Boats with beet tartare & garlic aioli
Stout-Glazed Lamb T-Bone
Pork Belly Bao Buns with pickled brussels sprouts & purple carrots
Quail Egg-stuffed Mushroom Caps
Charred Sweet Potato round topped with feta
Pecans & Puffed Farro
● A bountiful artisanal charcuterie and cheese table from local food stars Creminelli Fine Meats and Beehive Cheese Co.
● Select Wines
● Award-winning beers from Squatters Craft Beers and Wasatch Beer.
● Signature cocktails from New World Distillery and others.
● Cappuccino and latte from Park City’s own Hugo Coffee Roaster to complement a large assortment of sweets and treats.
● An exclusive swag bag
● A free subscription to Salt Lake magazine
Must be 21 and older to attend. ID will be required.