Host Farmers: Symbria & Sara Patterson, Red Acre Farm, Cedar City, UT (Zion National Park Area)
Guest Chef: Shon Foster, Sego, Kanab, UT
Sara and Symbria Patterson’s Red Acre Farm is very close to the red rock arches and hoodoos of Zion and other world-famous national parks. Now in its tenth year of production, Sara and Symbria grow over 177 varieties of fruits, vegetables and herbs, and raise free-range animals. When they’re not farming, Sara and Symbria successfully lobby for farms and farmers in Utah’s state capital. They also lobbied very hard for Outstanding in the Field to come to Cedar City! We can’t wait to experience this epically beautiful area with all the folks who love to travel with OITF and see new places. In the kitchen is Chef Shon Foster of Sego in Kanab. Shon has worked at many notable restaurants in Utah and elsewhere, including a position as executive chef at the luxurious Amangiri resort, named one of America’s Best Hotels for Foodies by Travel & Leisure magazine.
* Best breakfast in Salt Lake City
* Best Japanese restaurant SLC
* Best Mexican Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Best restaurants SLC downtown
* Best sandwiches in Salt Lake City
* Brunch in Salt Lake City.
* Best fine dining in Salt Lake City
* Drive through restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Food delivery Salt Lake City
* Italian Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Late night restaurants SLC
* Most romantic restaurants in Salt Lake City.
* New restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Restaurants open Sunday in Salt Lake
* Restaurant review list
* SLC Food Blogs
* Sandy Utah restaurants
* Sugar House restaurants
* Things to do in Salt Lake City
* Utah liquor laws
* Unique restaurants in Salt Lake City