Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s top 100 Wine Restaurants in the country for 2018! Learn WTF are natural wines, why you need to be drinking them and where you can buy them. Hosted by Pago founder/owner/sommelier Scott Evans and local wine broker extraordinaire, Brett Ludemann of Flora/Fauna. Five courses + six natural wines = good times.
Note: This event is part of the Salt Lake Area Restaurant Association’s 2018 Food And Wine Festival. The multi event festival runs September 11th-16th. Choose from wine maker dinners, cooking classes, cocktail experiences, beer tastings, and much, much more. Check our events calendar for a complete listing of these events and more.
* Best breakfast in Salt Lake City
* Best Japanese restaurant SLC
* Best Mexican Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Best restaurants SLC downtown
* Best sandwiches in Salt Lake City
* Brunch in Salt Lake City.
* Best fine dining in Salt Lake City
* Drive through restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Food delivery Salt Lake City
* Italian Restaurants Salt Lake City
* Late night restaurants SLC
* Most romantic restaurants in Salt Lake City.
* New restaurants in Salt Lake City
* Restaurants open Sunday in Salt Lake
* Restaurant review list
* SLC Food Blogs
* Sandy Utah restaurants
* Sugar House restaurants
* Things to do in Salt Lake City
* Utah liquor laws
* Unique restaurants in Salt Lake City