Join the AP team on Sunday, November 18th, 6pm for the second annual harvest dinner. Cost is $65 for food and $45 for wine pairings. By reservation only, call 385-227-8628. Menu as follows:
* La Luca Prosecco
* Ginger Poached Pears, smoked gorgonzola mousse, toasted walnuts
* Matchbook The Arsonist Chardonnay 2015
* Winter Squash Soup, coconut milk, prosciutto
* Bodega Colome Torrontes 2016-17
* Pan Roasted Sea Bass, pea purée, black garlic
* Cherry Pie Three Vineyards Pinot Noir
* Seared Foie Gras, cherry gastrique, fried brussels sprout leaves
* Roth Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
* Spice Crusted Duck Breast, plum sauce, baking spice
* Chambers Rosewood Muscat
* Brown Butter Rice Cake, spiced apples, vanilla bean ice cream
Executive chef Jeffrey Springer, chef de cuisine Erik Daniels, sous chef Ryan Sanders. Wine by Monica Daniels.
This site is 100% free of intrusive third party ads through the generous headline sponsorship by The Gateway - SLC's premier entertainment destination.