It is time for the 14th annual Slow Food Utah Feast of Five Senses! Join us as we all come to the table at the Masonic Temple of Salt Lake City. Proceeds from this event go directly to our micro-grant program, helping to build a vibrant local food community.
This years chefs include:
* Bar George, Phelix Gardner
* Beltex Meats, Philip Grubisa
* Blended Table, Tom Grant
* Bubble and Brown, Andrew Young
* Fireside on Regent, Michael Richey
* Harmons Neighborhood Grocer
* Meditrina, Jen Gilroy
* Park City Culinary Institute, Laurie Moldawer
* Saffron Valley, Lavanya Mahate
* Stanza, Amber Billingsley
* Twin Suns Cafe, Daniel Cantu
Beer, wine, cocktails and coffee from:
* Kiitos Brewing, Andrew Dasenbrock
* Libations, Francis Fecteau
* Salt Lake Roasting Co., John Bolton
Tickets priced $125 per person, +$25 optional wine pairings.
This site is 100% free of intrusive third party ads through the generous headline sponsorship by The Gateway - SLC's premier entertainment destination.