It is time for the 14th annual Slow Food Utah Feast of Five Senses! Join us as we all come to the table at the Masonic Temple of Salt Lake City. Proceeds from this event go directly to our micro-grant program, helping to build a vibrant local food community.
This years chefs include:
* Bar George, Phelix Gardner
* Beltex Meats, Philip Grubisa
* Blended Table, Tom Grant
* Bubble and Brown, Andrew Young
* Fireside on Regent, Michael Richey
* Harmons Neighborhood Grocer
* Meditrina, Jen Gilroy
* Park City Culinary Institute, Laurie Moldawer
* Saffron Valley, Lavanya Mahate
* Stanza, Amber Billingsley
* Twin Suns Cafe, Daniel Cantu
Beer, wine, cocktails and coffee from:
* Kiitos Brewing, Andrew Dasenbrock
* Libations, Francis Fecteau
* Salt Lake Roasting Co., John Bolton
Tickets priced $125 per person, +$25 optional wine pairings.
This article may contain content provided by one of our Partners or Sponsors. These are some of the best businesses in Utah. The current businesses we work with include:
Tens of thousands of hungry diners rely on us every month to find the perfect place to eat out. Use the below links to add your event to our calendar. It’s 100% free! As long as its related to food and beverage with Utah, our site every month, looking for somewhere great to dine.